Returning Customer ?
Don't have an account ?
Scoop’s CAB-FAN, long-life fan by Linkbasic, will cool your free-standing cabinet, quietly.
Not that bad
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
There are no reviews yet.
Standard equipment: mounting rail set
Side doors mounted on latches with a lock assembly option
A rack rail indicating the amount of units (U)
Two cable ducts – ceiling and floor
A frame with a load capacity of 60kg
Frame thickness: 1.2 mm
Mounting rail thickness: 1.5 mm
Side panel thickness: 1.2 mm
Protection class IP20
Surface finish: degreasing, etching, phosphating, powder coating
Protection against rust, oxidation, scratches, corrosion
Front door – glass
Available in black RAL9004
Compliant with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, DIN41491 PART1, IEC297-2, DIN41494 PART7, and GB/T3047.2-92 standards
Compatible with metric ETSI and 19-inch international standards
coop’s CAB-MAN, Cable Management Panel by Linkbasic can be used with all patch panels, rack and cabinet mount products. It mounts on standard 19″ racks or cabinets and provides a clean, aesthetic and simple means of organising from small to large bundles of cables and patch cords.
Linkbasic 15U Wall Box
Deeper than a standard 9U wall box
– Enables easy rear cabinet access once mounted
– Manufactured to International standards
– Material: Seamless steel board
– Good ventilation and heat dispersing
– User can add cable fixtures as required
– Powder coated to protect against rust, oxidisation, scratches and lacquer peeling
– Framework: High-strength steel with a 60kg weight capacity
– Cost-effective solution for smaller installations where space is limited