Welcome to our Online Shop.
The below terms defines the principles and terms for using our online shop available at https://store.micourvisions.com run by Micour Visions Private Limited (through its domain www.micourvisions.com) located at 20 Honey Drive, Lincoln Green, Belvedere, Harare, Zimbabwe and in particular, defines the principles for placing Orders and concluding sales contracts via remote means of communication, as well as for the use of all On-Line Shop services by Clients.
To contact the Seller for any issues related to sales via the shop call: +263 719 709 370 or e-mail: email@example.com
Shop use terms
The MCV Shop provides the following Services via the On-Line Shop:
- presenting the Shop’s products and services,
- placing Orders,
- placing License orders,
- submitting Quote Requests,
- setting up and managing a Client’s Account in the On-Line Shop;
Returns and Refunds
All goods correctly supplied are non-refundable. However we will gladly attend to of purchases within 5 business working days, returned products must have receipts and products must be in their original delivery packing. We do not refund or exchange
All warranties are handled directly by authorised warranty center. No Warranty on Batteries, Ink & Toner Cartridges, and Softwares.
Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
- Immediately and effectively notify Guarantor about determined device’s defects and cease any use of it.
- The marked device along with a copy of the invoice should be delivered to the Guarantor Service Center.
- The serial number of the delivered defective device must match the serial number sold to the Customer.
- The Guarantor Service Center should be notified in writing of any additional accessories installed in the device.
- The device should be delivered together with a detailed and readable description of the technical problem.
- The delivered device should have intact seals with production date or serial numbers of the Guarantor or the Manufacturer and should be appropriately packaged during its loading, transportation, and unloading.
The MCV Shop reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of service, transportation, insurance, and customs clearance if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty or the device has not been proven defective.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device;
- Damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors;
- The device that has been tampered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, willful constructional variations, modifications, and adjustments;
- The device with serial numbers and/or the Guarantor seals damaged or illegible;
- The activities specified in the operation manual, which remain the sole responsibility of the Customer in his own capacity and at his own expense;
- Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials;
- Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge;
- Defective functioning of the device caused by a conflict or incompatibility between software applications installed on the damaged device or on the equipment, which the device permanently cooperates with in accordance with the intended purpose of the device.
Prices, Payments, and Delivery of Goods:
We accept all forms of payment:
- Cash On Delivery
- Bank Transfer
NB: Order with an obligation to pay. For Corporate we accept FCA (USD) payment or RTGS (ZWL$) payments. Get into touch with our Sales Team.
We offer free Delivery service around Harare. However, we can also facilitate delivery to other areas and countries using our delivery services partners or delivery services of your choice.
Information in the Shop on availability and delivery time are the only guidelines, intending to indicate the shortest time within which an order may be put together, i.e. the shortest time required by the Seller to ship the Goods. In every case the Seller attempts to ship deliveries immediately following the conclusion of a Sale Agreement and the Sellers bank account being credited with the price for the Goods and delivery cost unless payment on collection option was selected).
In collecting a parcel with the ordered Goods, we suggest the Client checks the parcel and indicate that in the event of determining:
- mechanical damage to the parcel content,
- an incomplete parcel,
- parcel content different than the subject of the Order,
- The quoted prices for Goods exclude delivery costs if the client is out of Harare. The exact delivery costs are provided whilst placing an Order or a License order. Whilst completing an Order form the Purchaser selects the delivery and payment method and confirms their choice.
- The price binding for the Client who is a Consumer is always the price current at the time the Order or License order is being placed.
- The available payment methods are indicated whilst Clients are in the process of placing an order.
- For credit or debit card payments via partners making such a payment method available the Seller does not collect any data concerning payment cards.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.